The best of cricket has modified over the years. starting with 6-day check cricket, up to 10 overs are actually to be had in confined numbers. but the popularity of T20 cricket is brilliant. The evolution of T20 cricket has its own records. there are many factors, but the T20 championship in shape is the maximum essential. Participation money popularity cricket speedy. here are the highest-paid footballers.
Which Cricket Leagues Makes The Most Money?
Indian Premier League:
- Broadcasting Rights: Star India has the broadcasting rights for $2.55 billion
- Sponsorship: VIVO is sponsoring the event for the next five seasons for $295 million.
- Highest-Paid Player: Virat Kohli is the highest-paid player with over $2.6 million.
- Average Salaries: The average salary of an IPL player is about $100,000.
IPL is relevant in the history of T20 cricket as it is the most popular in this format. 14 seasons have been completed since 2008. But its charm and happiness did not end there. In addition to showing off their skills, it also allows players to look beautiful. The IPL prize money is $7.2 million and the winner is $2.9 million. Cricketers from all over the world are also a part of it.
Pakistan Super League:
- Broadcasting Rights: PTV Sports holds the broadcasting rights for $24 million for 2 years.
- Sponsorship: HBL will sponsor the league till 2025 for $22.2 million.
- Highest-Paid Player: Babar Azam is the highest-paid player with $170,000.
- Average Salaries: The average salary of a PSL player is about $60,000.
The famous cricket club that belongs to Pakistan is also getting famous in the past few days because it provides good players for cricket. Champions Trophy 2017 hero Fakhar Zaman is here. PSL and IPL are often compared. However, the revenue from the league is less than that of the IPL. The only reason is to hold the event outside Pakistan. If PCB is able to hold all Pakistan matches then it will be best to sell tickets and thus revenue will also increase.
Big Bash League:
- Broadcasting Rights: BT Sports holds the streaming rights for the next five years for $100 million.
- Sponsorship: KFC is sponsoring the tournament for $57 million a year.
- Highest-Paid Player: D’Arcy Short is the highest-paid player in BBL with $298,000.
- Average Salaries: The average salary of a BBL cricketer is about $50,000.
In the list of the highest-paid sports, the Australian Cricket League is third with prize money of $3 million. BBL’s main sources of income are ticket sales and television rights. As the only cricket in the Australian summer, tickets generate good income. KFC has sponsored this event since 2011. The food giant has increased the revenue of the league. BBL has played a major role in the development of cricket. It was the first class to introduce electric fuses and stubs.
Vitality T20 Blast League:
- Broadcasting Rights: Sky Sports holds streaming rights worth $120 million.
- Sponsorship: Vitality is sponsoring the tournament for $2.7 million a year.
- Average Salaries: The average salary of a T20 blast cricketer is about $40,000.
The Natwest T20 League is also one of the biggest T20 events and ranks fourth in this list. The first 18 regions participated in the competition. Due to the difficulty of the schedule between the domestic competition and the A-list, the visibility of the competition is not high. If the ECB can control the program there will be more viewers and the program can compete with the big players.
Caribbean Premier League:
- Broadcasting Rights: BT Sports holds the broadcasting rights for $50 million.
- Sponsorship: Motorsports company Hero is the sponsor of CPL for $51 million.
- Highest Paid Player: Rashid Khan earns the most with $120,000.
- Average Salaries: $40,000 is the average salary of a CPL player.
The most important league in the West Indies is the fine supply of profits for the WI Cricket Board. He has great recognition. Bollywood actor Shah Rukh Khan owns the famous Trinbago Knight Riders franchise. Even Hollywood superstar Mark Wahlberg is associated with this occasion. maximum of the sales comes from endorsements and tv viewing.