Date Of Birth: 28 November 1925
Bozsik was Europe’s first deep striker, and he was one of the best players in the mid-1950s.
Bozsik is one of the most famous people in Europe. He is a famous celebrity in his mid-fifties. Bozsik is a European sensation, known for his technique, skill, speed, results (short and long), reliability, and control. Bozsik is a famous celebrity in his mid-fifties, known for his popular style, intelligence, competitiveness, success (short and long), religious pressure, and sportsmanship.
He is an intelligent man. He is often used as a deep-lying player and his fighting skills are also useful. He holds the Caps’ record for most cups and most consecutive years with the Hungarian team. In the first year of the award, Bozsik was voted 6th European Footballer of the Year. In addition, according to the IFFHS survey, he is in third place as the Hungarian player of the century.
Jozsef Bozsik Personal Information
- Nation: Hungary
- Position: Defensive Holding Midfielder
- Height: 173 cm
- Career duration: 1943-1962
- Career Goals: 44
- International Caps: 101 Games
- International Goals: 11
- Major Club: Kispest Honved
- World Cup Participation: 1954, 1958 -8 Games
Club & Country Honours
- 5 Times Hungarian League winner
- 1959 Mitropa Cup
- 1952 Olympic Games Gold Medal
- 1953 Central European Champion
- 1954 FIFA World Cup Runner-Up
- 1954 FIFA World Cup All-Stars Team
- 1952 Hungarian Football Federation Player of the Year
- Ballon d’Or 6th place (I956)